SH Blackline. Powerful all-rounder for stationary and mobile use
The IPC range SH Blackline can be ordered in various sizes. Depending on your requirements we offer our devices with energy-efficient or performance-optimized processors. The multi-touch displays of the latest generation are merged with anti-reflecting bulletproof glass and combines highest stability with excellent operating comfort.
Download of complete datasheets here.
Highlights SH Blackline
- Various alternative configuration and extensive possibilities.
- Highest stability through anti-reflecting bullet-proof glass and solid construction
- The multi-touch unit are merged with anti-reflecting bulletproof for higher operating comfort.
- Dust and moisture protection, Resistant against vibration and low temperature and low-temperature usage.
- Ideal for a variety of applications in mobile or stationary operation
Technical data overview
- Multi-Touch operation on the anti-glare glass panel, also when wearing gloves
- Particularly resistant against mechanical impact like shock and vibration
- Good protection against dust and moisture (IP54 to IP65/67)
- Low temperature usage without heating in a temperature range from -35°C to +55°C
- Display with LED-Backlight, to XGA and 500 cd/m² or Full HD, 1920 x 1080 at 21 Inch
- Intel® Dual Core 2 x 1,46 GHz with 4 GB
- Intel® Quad Core 4 x 1,91 GHz with 4 GB
- Intel® Core i3 or Core i5 with 4 / 8 or 16 GB
- Windows® 7 Professional, Windows® Emb. Standard 7, Windows® 10, Windows® 10 IoT and Linux
- Motion Sensor, programmable unit controller
- Extensive options like integrated Legic-reader or UHF reader for identification of pallets