SH Series. Attractive models – ideal for mobile use
The rugged devices of the SH Series have been designed especially for mobile use in industrial -, forklift-trucks or commissioning trucks. Energy-saving processors and a LED display with backlight dimming allow for low power consumption. High performance aerial modules provide for excellent Wi-Fi reception.
Download the complete datasheet here.
Highlights SH Series
- Energy-saving Intel processors
- Resistive touch panels for best usability while wearing gloves
- Freely programmable keys
- Antenna module with staggered dual antenna for high signal strength
- Many interfaces: Bluetooth, Ethernet, HDMI, RS232 etc.
Technical data overview
- Completely closed fan-less chassis, developed and produced in Germany
- Extremely resistant against mechanical impacts as shock or vibration
- Allround protected against dust and humidity. (to IP 54 to IP65/67)
- Low temperature usage in a temperature range from -35°C to +55°C
- Especially slim and all the same robust chassis design
- Display with LED-Backlight, up to XGA and 500 cd/m² or Full HD
- Intel® Quad Core 4 x 1,91 GHz with 4 GB
- Intel® Core i3 or Core i5 with 4 / 8 or 16 GB
- Windows® 7 Professional, Windows® Emb. Standard 7, Windows® 10 IoT and Linux
- Motion Sensor, programmable unit controller
- Extensive options like integrated Legic-reader or UHF reader for identification of pallets