SH Steelpower. Highest resistance power against mechanical and physical strains
The 15“ industrial computer SH Steelpower has a very solid stainless steel chassis which contains a display unit behind safety-glass. It corresponds to highest protection class IP69K. Its resistance against aggressive cleaning fluids and disinfectants and its stainless-steel predestines SH Steelpower for applications in food processing, life science or medical industry.
Download the complete datasheet here.
Highlights SH Steelpower
- Highest level of stability due to protection class IP69K
- Hygenic stainless steel chassis. Ideally suited for application in food processing, medical, chemistry or pharmaceutical industry.
- Resistant against aggressive chemical cleaners, steam and water splashs
- Extremely slim and robust case with multi-touch panel
- Excellent graphics and high operation comfort
Technical data overview
- Multi-Touch operation on the glass panel, also with gloves
- Particularly resistant against mechanical impact like shock and vibration
- Good protection against dust and moisture (IP65 to 69K) – certified for use in the food industry
- Low temperature usage without heating in a temperature range from -35°C to +55°C
- Display with LED-Backlight, to XGA solution and 450 cd/m2
- CPU: Intel Dual Core 2 x 1,33 GHz with 2 GB
- Windows® 7 Professional, Windows® Emb. Standard 7 and Windows® 10 IoT
- Motion Sensor, programmable unit controller
* Errors and omissions excepted