SH TaskBook. The future of handhelds and tablets suitable for industry
The SH TaskBook is a modular designed, highly customizable mobile device with either 7″ and 10″ multi touch displays behind 1,6mm gorilla glass, which can also be operated with gloves.
Providing the broadest selection of operating systems in Windows 7 versions embedded, professional and embedded compact ( also known as CE7) as well as Android 4.x makes the SH TaskBook first choice for usage in different applications in existing IT infrastructures.
Due to the high modularity the devices can be configured individually and task-specifically for all areas of operation in logistics. Due to the optionally obtainable extending modules the SH TaskBook can be used as handheld in Intralogistic for consignment duties or in forklift terminal in the service- or transport logistic areas as tablet.
You can download the complete SH TaskBook datasheet here.
Highlights SH TaskBook
- 7″ and 10″ multi-touch displays usable with working gloves
- Numerous variations and extensive configuration possibilities by optional extension modules
- Providing the broadest selection of operating systems makes the SH TaskBook first choice for usage in different applications in existing IT infrastructures.
- Ultimate Ruggedness: Nonreflecting gorilla glas, robust design, dust & splash protection, vibration and shock resistance
- The perfect solution to all your logistical needs in every work environment, thanks to our highly customizable modular design
Technical data overview
- Various optional extension modules like holder, fixture etc.
- Windows® 10 IoT, Windows® 7 Professional and Windows® Embedded Standard 7
- RFID, WLAN, UMTS, Bluetooth, etc available
- Display sizes: 7” WSVGA 1024 x 768 or 10” WXGA 1280×800
- Intel® DualCore processor
- Unlimited operating time thanks to a new revolutionary new rechargeable battery concept
- Multi-touch usage even with gloves
- 1D Shortrange- or 2D autorange-imager
- Crash resistant against repeated falls from 1,5 meters height onto concrete
- Anti-glare gorilla glas 1,6mm aluminium frame
- Temperature range: -25° C to +50° C
- Protection range IP65: Resistant against vibration, shock and water splashes